Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE TEN (10) VOWS OF SUCCESS



Culled from the book "The Greatest Salesman in the World" - by O.G .Mandino

Take these vows of success,now that you know that YOU CAN; Take it everyday!

Vow these vows everyday for the next 90 days and abide by it;I guarrantee you that your life will not remain the same again!

It works on auto-sugestion from your sub-consciuos to change the circumstances of your life!


1.Never again will i pity or belittle myself.

2.Never will i greet the dawn without a map.

3.Always will i bath my day in the golden glow of enthusiasm.

4.Never will i be disagreeable to another living soul again.

5.Always will i seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.

6. Never again will i perform any task at less than my best.

7. Always will i throw my whole self into the task at hand.

8.Never again will i wait and hope fro opportunity to embrace me.

9. Always will i examine, each night,my deeds of the fading day.

10. Always will i maintain contact,through prayers ,with my Creator.


To your Covenant Success,

Taiwo Ogunkoya
DreamsDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment