Thursday, May 21, 2009

SAY:"I CAN!"




Say "I CAN!".......and, you are right!

This is the title of a poem which i now share with you - as we begin this journey to self employment and finacial freedom!!

Yes! you can own your busines now;either in a part-time or a full time venture.
So,start now to prime yourself with the auto-suggestion technique:Say I CAN!

I CAN!!!

FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF,MY LAD

YOU HAVE ALL THAT THE GREATEST OF MEN HAVE

TWO ARMS,TWO HANDS,TWO LEGS,TWO EYES,AND.....

A BRAIN!TO USE IF YOU WOULD BE WISE(?)

WITH THESE EQUIPMENTS THEY ALL BEGAN

SO,START FOR THE TOP AND SAY "I CAN!"

LOOK THEM OVER,THE WISE AND THE GREATEST

THEY ARE AS DIFFERENT AS THEY ARE NUMEROUS!

YOU TOO CAN WIN,YOU CAN TRIUMPH,YOU TOO CAN BE GREAT

YOU ARE WELL EQUIPED TO FIGHT THE BATTLE YOU CHOOSE.

See YOU at the top...........

Taiwo Ogunkoya
DreamsDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment