Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY WORKERS'S DAY!

I wish you a Happy Worker's Day Celebration this MAY DAY.



Are you a worker?Perhaps even a labourer?? Happy Labour Day Holidays.





All this is good BUT my counsel for you this day is to OWN YOUR BUSINESS!



MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO BE AN ENTREPRENUER TODAY!This time next year you wiil be thanking me for this piece of advice.In these days of Global Economic Meltdown;there is no alternative.Unionized employments are good,but it doesnt appear to have helped the poor hapless worker of America today-as their jobs go flying out of the window by the hour!



"Beloved,I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good health even as thy soul prospereth"



I would rather you become first an entreprenuer,and ultimately an investor! that is where I am headed.I entreat you to follow me!Starting NOW!

Start to make your on-line businesses viable.Begin to build your business - Solid as a Rock! Start this month right by joining an emerging NEW Business;SQIPCOM.COM Today,FREE,as a Stakeholder,with an istant PEP Allotment of 100 shares worth 47Euros.All these for starters!The offer is also for a limited time.Hurry over to:

http://stakeholder.sqipcom.com/?user=Taison

Enjoy this year's May Day Rally.Listen to all the verbose speeches;then firmly make up your mind to be an employer of labour - this time next year!

Firmly commit yourself to doing some hardwork.Be prepared to do all that is needfull
for you to fire your boss!stay with me.I will take you there.{Ben,you are welcome aboard!}


Together,we can make our dreams come true.

To Your Good Success,

Taiwo Ogunkoya
DreamsDreamer


TAKE YOUR MAY DAY BONUS HERE:
$6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!




No comments:

Post a Comment